“For six years, Kinetic has supported Warwickshire County Council’s business centres – specifically Eliot Park Innovation Centre.
During that time, they’ve helped to raise the profile of Eliot Park Innovation centre, as well as enquiry levels and customer satisfaction on what, I believe, is a modest budget. They keep the ideas coming. They’re responsive, proactive and flexible. It’s all based on a fundamental understanding of what makes us tick.”
Duncan Haldane, Centre Manager, Eliot Park Innovation Centre
“At least two of our tenants at EPIC moved here after reading about us in the regional press. For me, that’s the best example of PR making a real difference to an organisation – when it adds to your bottom line.”
Jason Croke, former centre coordinator, Eliot Park Innovation Centre
- To take the centre from environmental start-up to compelling business offer.
- Getting all partners behind the project pulling in the same direction.
- Managing its launch as a different business offer.
- Every year, we’ve created new ways to support – above and beyond the original media relations brief.
- Continually attracting new businesses to the centre.