LAUNCHING A NEW FASHION BRAND WITH LAWYER MODELS
“Don’t get me wrong, it’s great designing a collection but nothing beats seeing the difference it makes to how real men look wearing that collection. Here you have three lawyers, each practised in the art of power dressing but are most likely tentative when you ask them to achieve a more relaxed – but still smart – look.
Gieves bridges that gap. It gives you a sophisticated and contemporary look with all the high quality construction you’d expect from No 1 Savile Row. These guys look fashion-savvy but effortlessly so. You can see from the photograph that it really shines through how comfortable they feel. They are ‘wearing the clothes’ rather than being fashion victims where ‘the clothes wear them’.
Even with very diverse tastes, each of the lawyers has found a look in the Gieves collection which expresses their individual sense of style in a relaxed way. It’s great.”
James Whishaw, Gieves & Hawkes, creative director
- Launch a new store in exclusive – but secluded – Mailbox.
- Reaching affluent and aspirational audience.
- Ad campaign.
- Widespread press coverage.
- Direct marketing affluent solicitors professionals.
- Launch building relationships.
- Store footfall.
- Seeding relationships with Gieves & Hawkes’ home ground.