HBC-radiomatic had a strong reputation for providing quality remote control devices to the construction industry but no-one had heard of its maintenance and spare-part service so orders were few and far between.
HBC-radiomatic was frustrated that the construction industry was using in-house maintenance teams to repair its lifting equipment. This not only dangerously jeopardised performance but also invalidated the units’ warranties. Some customers simply threw away expensive units when a simple repair would have remedied the fault.
- Customer and prospects survey partnered with Cranes Today magazine. The survey asked questions about maintenance and safety practices and a number of hard-hitting media releases were produced.
- A LinkedIn campaign raised the profile of the director of maintenance and repairs – a series of published posts were placed onto LinkedIn which stimulated high levels of engagement (likes, comments, shares).
- Ten major account sales leads were generated from the LinkedIn campaign for maintenance contracts.
- A range of case studies and news stories were developed and shared on a range of digital platforms.
- Thought leadership media coverage received in targeted trade magazines.