Lack of clarity around what the brand stood for which is critical when you’re about to erect a m wind turbine.
Integrated communications solution:
- Defining the vision, mission and values to capture the brand’s ‘DNA’ or ‘fingerprint’ or ‘signature’ – which is as unique as an individual’s voice. Defining and developing messages.
- Expressing that ‘voice’ through orchestrated communications: media relations, educational and sales literature.
- Open day events hosting the local community interested in finding out more.
- Follow up activities.
- Positive media coverage across the board: print, online and broadcast.
- Circa 500 local residents attended the open day.